General Terms and Conditions:
1. The promotion period of Offer 1, Offer 2 and Offer 3 is from now until 31 January 2023, both dates inclusive (“Promotion Period of Offer 1”, “Promotion Period of Offer 2” and “Promotion Period of Offer 3”).
2. To be eligible for the Offer (as defined in clause 3 below), cardholders of the Mastercard cards which are issued by Mastercard Asia/Pacific (Hong Kong) Ltd. (“The Company”) in Hong Kong & Macau (the “Eligible Cards”) are required to settle payment (for the eligible transactions and offers as referred to in clause 3 below with an Eligible Card).
3. To be eligible for the Offer(s), Cardholders must login as a member of Trip.com, make a single net spending in Hong Kong dollar for bookings on prepaid hotel, flight and tours & tickets products and fulfil the following requirements (“Eligible Transaction(s)”) by Eligible Card via Trip.com Hong Kong website or Trip.com Mobile Application (Hong Kong version 7.5 or above) (the “Merchant”) during the Promotion Period:
a. (Offer 1) - To receive instant discount of HK$80 for prepaid hotel bookings over HK$1,000. Each eligible customer will be eligible to use the offer once during the promotion period.
b. (Offer 2) - To receive instant discount of HK$80 for flight bookings over HK$1,000. Applicable to net air fare (not applicable for domestic flights in Mainland China) worth HK$1,000 and above. Each eligible customer will be eligible to use the offer once during the promotion period.
c. (Offer 3) - To receive instant discount of HK$20 for tours & tickets bookings over HK$300. Each eligible customer will be eligible to use the offer once during the promotion period.
4. The total quota for Offer 1 is 2,000 and will be released on a monthly basis with the quota of 1,000 per month.
5. The total quota for Offer 2 is 2,000 and will be released on a monthly basis with the quota of 1,000 per month.
6. The total quota for Offer 3 is 500 and will be released on a monthly basis with the quota of 250 per month.
7. The quota for all offers in the promotion are calculated based on the computer record of Trip.com which shall be conclusive, and the quota will be updated from 00:00 to 00:30 on the 1st day of every month during the Promotion Period.
8. The discount will be displayed in the payment page and deducted from the price. If the quota for that week has been used up, the users is not able to enjoy the offer in that month.
9. Unless otherwise specified, the Offer shall not be used with any other discount, promotional offer and discounted products/ activities. There is no cash value on the Offer, and it shall not be exchanged for cash, other products, services or discounts and is non-transferrable. The monthly quota will be on a first-come-first-served basis and subject to availability.
10. The usability of the offer depends on the availability and inventory supply of the products. In case of any changes, there will be no additional notice on it.
11. The Offer is only available for eligible bookings paid in Hong Kong Dollar, and not available for payment via mobile payment or third party supply (include but not limited to Apply Pay/Google Pay, etc).
12. The Company and the Merchant accept no liability if cardholders are not able to register as members before making the transactions, resulting in a failure to enjoy the Offer.
13. Cancellation or change of schedule of prepaid hotel, flight and tours & tickets bookings has to be arranged via Merchant’s customer service team and is subject to the terms and conditions of respective prepaid hotel, air fare and tours & tickets products purchased of airlines/ suppliers. Offer used for the Eligible Transactions/bookings which are then modified will be considered as invalid. The customers must cancel the original Eligible Transactions/bookings and rebook in order to enjoy the Offer again. For the avoidance of any doubt, the customers may not be guaranteed to enjoy Offer again if the quota has been used up at the time they book the product again.
14. Apart from the terms and conditions as listed in the promotion material, the Offer is subject to specific terms and conditions of the Merchant. For details, please refer to the individual Offer and promotion, or check with the Merchant.
15. Trip.com reserves the right to suspend, terminate, or change any Offer and any orders using the Offer at any time without notice or compensation if we reasonably believe that the use of the Offer is illegal, unauthorized, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful, including but not limited to, registering or making an order with malicious intent, cheating by taking advantage of holes of programs or plug-in programs, reselling, fictitious trading and other activities that violate the terms of activities and the principle of fair. In the event of any dispute, Trip.com reserves all rights of final interpretation and decision.
16. Trip.com shall not be liable for any Offer that are expired, invalid, cancelled, fully used, unavailable or unavailable due to technical issues, and will not offer compensation in any form.
17. Trip.com reserves the right to pursue legal action in case of any illegal and abusive use of Offer.
18. The Company and the Merchant reserve the right to change, suspend or terminate the Offer or its terms and conditions at their sole discretion, and reserve the right of final decision on all matters and disputes.