- For compliance with Hong Kong's epidemic prevention measures, Hong Kong Disneyland Park will be temporarily closed until further notice.
- Hong Kong Disneyland Park will reopen with reduced capacity, enhanced health and safety procedures and a new reservation system for all guests. All guests entering the park will be required to undergo temperature screening and wear face masks.
- All guests are required to reserve their visit beginning 7 days prior to arrival. Website: https://www.hongkongdisneyland.com/park-visit-reservation/?f=prve28
- At reopening, the park will implement social distancing in queues, restaurants, attraction vehicles and other facilities. Character experiences requiring close interaction and close-up photos will be temporarily suspended.
- Extensions will be provided for unused park tickets, Magic Access memberships and other date-specific products. If the unused products are with valid date until 26 Jan 2020 to 30 Aug 2020, the valid date will be extended to 31 Aug 2020. Guests may present the original unused tickets to enjoy the new validity.
If you book on the desktop or mobile website, please use the email you filled in during booking to register or log in as Trip.com and use the function of import the guest order to receive the promo code in App
If you are already logged in as a member, after booking on the computer or mobile web version, please make sure to log in with the same account in the App to find the same order and receive the promo code
If you purchase 2 or more discount packages, please contact customer service to obtain all promo codes for redemption of add-on products
Grab a Hong Kong Disneyland ticket and get ready to unleash your inner child! Now you can experience the classic Disney atmosphere and excitement with a local flavor. Trip.com is now offering one- and two-day Hong Kong Disneyland tickets, so you can get the perfect amount of time for all the excitement you can handle.
- A fairy tale land of seven zones
Hong Kong Disneyland is a real slice of Disney magic, and a ticket to the park is a whirlwind adventure through imagination. From the model America of Main Street U.S.A. to the world’s biggest Disney castle of Fantasyland and the futuristic thrills of Hyperspace Mountain in Tomorrowland, the possibilities to relive childhood dreams are endless.
- Rides galore!
Welcome a paradise for thrill seekers. Hop aboard a speeding mine train in Big Grizzly Mountain Runaway in Grizzly Gulch, set sail for an action packed expedition in Adventureland’s Jungle River Cruise, or plummet from crazy heights in Toy Story Land’s Toy Soldier Parachute Drop. Marvel fans rejoice, as you can catch the very special Marvel-themed 'Ant-Man and The Wasp: Nano Battle!' on now. You'll be impressed at Hong Kong Disneyland's crazy mix of rides based on new and old favorites.
- Sit back and enjoy the show
Hong Kong Disneyland isn't just a ticket to rides! Sit back and enjoy one of more than 20 shows performed every day at the park. See the fairy tale land come alive after dark with the nightly “We Love Mickey” projection show at 19:30 and the Nighttime Spectacular lights show at 20:30. Check the official Hong Kong Disneyland site for the latest shows, as the park updates the show schedule often to bring you the freshest entertainment.
- Treat your taste buds
Just like the city itself, Hong Kong Disneyland is a melting pot of Chinese and international cuisine. Find everything here to please your taste buds, from local delicacies like egg tarts and dim sum to all your western favorites - in regular or Mickey Mouse shape! The park is also committed to serving guests with special requirements, and Halal food is also available. For great savings on food at Hong Kong Disneyland, you can pick up a range of meal vouchers with your tickets to make the day even better.
It’s more than just rides!
Sit back and enjoy one of more than 20 shows performed every day
Enjoy the nightly “We Love Mickey” projection show at 19:30 and the Nighttime Spectacular lights show at 20:30
Take the subway straight to the park and simply scan your QR code to enter - easy!
Marvel lovers rejoice! 'Ant-Man and The Wasp: Nano Battle!' is open now!
- Hong Kong Disneyland One-day pass/ Two-day pass;
- or Lunch Set + Dinner Set + Snack: one HK$130 lunch meal + one HK$130 dinner meal + 1 particular snack;
- or Lunch Set/Dinner Set + Snack: one HK$130 combo meal with drink +1 particular snack;
- or Child Meal Set Coupon: one kid’s meal from the menu only;
- or 【HK Resident Exclusive 2+1 Magic Package】: Selected Combination of 3 pcs of Hong Kong Disneyland Ond-day pass；Each admission ticket could redeem a Disney Headband (HK$118) or a Ear Hat (HK$99) at any mechandize stores in the park on or before 15 Nov 2020；Redemption Promo code of Selected Bundled Product：Häagen-Dazs™Mini-cup Ice-cream Voucher 1 pc / Mini-cup Ice-cream Voucher 3 pcs / Häagen-Dazs™️ Petite Fondue Set (Frozen 2)/ K-11 Art Mall LOMOGRAPHY INSTA-MOMENT by Vann Instant Photo Experience + Analogue Photography Package / K11 MUSEA - YumMee $100 Meal Voucher with one Complimentary Iced Bear Drink / K11 MUSEA Glasshouse Greenery - $150 Set Meal Voucher
- All personal expenses and expenses not mentioned in the inclusions
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time
- All guests are required to reserve their visit beginning 7 days prior to arrival.
- Website: https://www.hongkongdisneyland.com/park-visit-reservation/?f=prve28
- (Suggest to browse with CHROME / FIREFOX)
- 【Add-on product redemption guideline】https://pages.trip.com/TNT/zh-HK/redemption/DisneyHK-bundle%E5%B7%A5%E4%BD%9C%E5%8D%80%E5%9F%9F%202.png
- 【Online Reservation Steps】
- Please submit a valid email address or mobile phone number to login.
- Please read and accept the Terms & Conditions before logging into the system.
- Guest can input Ticket Reference Number (a set of 19-20 digits, displayed next to the QR code OR at the bottom of the page when viewing eTicket with a mobile device) to reserve a visit date.
- Once the reservation is submitted successfully, a confirmation will be shown on the screen and a reservation notification will be sent to the registered email address or mobile phone number.
- You may repeat steps 3 & 4 to make reservation for additional tickets/membership cards before logging out. You may use the same email address or mobile phone number to login and review your reservation. If you wish to change the reservation, you may cancel the original reservation and rebook.
- 【Park Ticket Redemption】
- After the reservation is successful, you can enter the park by using the mobile phone to present and scan the e-ticket QR Code on Trip.com voucher.
- E-tickets QR Code can be viewed in the [Activity Voucher] section of the [Booking Details] in the App or in the confirmation email attachment.
- Note: Regardless of the number of sheets, only one QR Code will be received for each ticket type.
- For example, if you purchase 2 adult tickets and 1 child ticket, you will receive 2 QR Codes, which include the purchased tickets, and the same order must be admitted at the same time.
- Admission time: 30 minutes after park opens to 60 minutes before park closes, the opening hours of the park are subject to the official announcement
- Ticket validity: Admission is valid during the validity period. Please use within the validity period and expired. Please note that once the ticket is issued, it is not refundable.
- 【HK Resident Exclusive 2+1 Magic Package Redemption】
- You have to reserve the admission date 7days in advance. When making a reservation, please select [Ticket Voucher or Confirmation], [Ticket Voucher or Confirmation Details], and enter the [Confirmation Number / Voucher Sequential Number] to make an appointment. After a successful official website reservation, please present the voucher at the park entrance to redeem tickets for admission.
- Disney Ticket Valid Date: 25 Sept 2020 to 15 Nov 2020
- 1. On or before 15 Nov 2020, you may redeem one Disney headband (Value HK$119) or Ear Hat (Value HK$99) for free at any merchandise stores in the Park with each admission ticket (Physical or QR Code).
- 2. The designated products of the 2+1 Magic Package can be redeemed by means of promo codes. Please open the floating window of the relevant order details page in App, and click [Redeem Now] to save the promo code to your account. When ordering the specified product, select the specified promo code to redeem it. The Bundled Product Promo code could only redeem via Trip.com App (Hong Kong Version 7.2 or above) and under payment of HKD. Please refer to the Promo Code T&C for valid date and usage method. If you purchase 2 or more discount packages, please contact customer service to obtain all promo codes for redemption of add-on products.
- Promotion date of the discount package (Redemption Time): 25 Sept 2020 to 15 Nov 2020
- The Use Date of Promo Code: 25 Sept 2020, to 30 Nov 2020
- More Instructions: https://pages.trip.com/TNT/zh-HK/redemption/DisneyHK-bundle%E5%B7%A5%E4%BD%9C%E5%8D%80%E5%9F%9F%202.png
- 【Meal Voucher Redemption】
- After the reservation is successful, you will receive an e-ticket link for the gourmet meal voucher.
- Please open a link to display the gourmet meal voucher for the scenic staff to scan and verify when ordering food.
Subway: Hong Kong Disney Station
Bus: R33, R40, R8
Ferry: Star Ferry from Tsim Sha Tsui
Senior: Age 65+
Adult: Age 12 to 64
Child: Age 3 to 11
Free admission for children under 3
Please provide your personal information and contact details when booking
If you want to enter the attraction on the same day as booking, please wait until two hours after booking to redeem your ticket at the attraction
There is a maximum limit of 14 tickets per booking. If you need to book more than 14, please make a separate booking
If you plan to use tickets separately, we recommend ordering them separately
Each voucher is valid for one entry only