With effect from today onwards, under the latest arrangement of the Vaccine Pass, all guests must scan the LeaveHomeSafe QR code and show vaccination record of the 3rd vaccine dose or Medical Exemption Certificate upon entry*. Persons under the category of Red Code and Amber Code are not allowed to enter our site.
Please click here for details.
Welcome to the Hong Kong edition of world-famous Madame Tussauds, where East meets West with a perfect mix of Western and Chinese celebrities. Feel the pride of Hong Kong as you pass some of the city's greatest names, including Andy Lau, Jet Li, Jackie Chan, and Bruce Lee. Feast your eyes on the stars of the screen, music, and even historical infamy, with Saddam Hussein, Macaulay Culkin, Freddie Mercury, Winston Churchill, and many more. You can even feel the thrill of fame by snapping a selfie and printing it out on the top of a delicious barista coffee. Photo opportunities abound!
Enjoy Instagrammable moments with musical vibes Ed Sheeran in the “Music Icons” zone this Christmas and holiday season
The backdrop will be lit with stage lights and fireworks to immerse fans in a real-world mega-concert experience with Ed Sheeran. Visitors are welcome to share the stage with Ed Sheeran to create memorable tunes with the electric keyboard while enjoying the magic of his charismatic performance and presence.
Let's welcome brand-new wax figures of Princess and Prince of Wales, Kate Middleton and Prince William. In addition to the two new members of the Royal Family, the new zone also offers interactive educational experiences. Guests can master royal etiquette with lessons from The royal family and indulge in the charms.
Louis Koo’s restyled figure and invites fans to join the figure for the perfect day out. The figure has been freshly redressed with a khaki suit to line up with Louis Koo’s personality, which the new look not only gives people a sense of modesty and humbleness but also a downto-earth feel.
Suzy Bae, who holds the coveted title of “Nation's First Love” in South Korea, has been restyled in a stylish red polka dot dress with a lovable high ponytail. Suzy wants to impart positive energy and love to guests, while creating unforgettable and sweet memories with her.
Jackson Wang is back to Madame Tussauds Hong Kong with a new style.
- Get your fix of politicians and hang out with Barack Obama
- Tay-Tay is waiting for you!
Address: Shop P101, The Peak Tower, 128 Peak Road, The Peak, Hong Kong
Opening Time: 10:00-21:45
Please refer to the "Package Details" or "How to Use It", Valid for 1 use(s) only
- Madame Tussauds Hong Kong admission ticket
- Peak Tram Ticket
- Any personal expenses and any other expenses that are not mentioned
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time
- You will receive a booking confirmation email containing a link to open your voucher. Please open the link and save the voucher to your phone in advance
- Present the voucher and valid ID to receive your admission ticket
- If you choose [Admission Ticket + Jin Ya Ju Noodle Bar Meal voucher], please present the voucher and valid ID to receive Meal voucher at Madame Tussauds Hong Kong
- Admission Time: 11:00-19:30
- Opening Time: 11:00-20:00
- Redemption Location: Shop P101, The Peak Tower, 128 Peak Road, The Peak, Hong Kong
- If you choose [Admission Ticket + Jin Ya Ju set + Monopoly Dreams Ticket], please present QR Code to redeem.
- Address: Shop 301 Level 3, The Peak Galleria, 118 Peak Rd, The Peak, Hong Kong
- Opening Time: 10:00-20:00
- Business Hours for Jin Ya Ju: Monday to Friday 11:00-19:00; Saturday, Sunday & Pubilc Holiday 11:00-20:00
- For reference only, please call 28805299 for consultation and confirmation before traveling if necessary
Opening Time: 11:00-20:00
Admission Time: 11:00-19:30
Redemption Location: Shop P101, The Peak Tower, 128 Peak Road, The Peak, Hong Kong
Adult: Age 12 to 64
Child: Age 3 to 11
Senior: Age 65 or above
Free admission for children under 3
Please provide correct personal information and contact details when booking
This ticket is available to non-Hong Kong nationals only
During the epidemic period, all guests must have their temperature checked by onsite staff. Any guest with a temperature above 37.2 degrees will not be admitted
Guests must wear masks for the entire duration of their visit. Please refer to the important information and visitor requirements regarding epidemic safety displayed at the entrance gate