【Limited Offer: Enter Promo Code to enjoy HK$10 Discount for HK Resident Packages】
Enjoy HK$10 discount for any HK Resident Package with Promo Code 【NPHK36010】!
1. Promotion Period: From 1 June 2021 until 31 Dec 2021.
2. Promotion platform: Trip.com Hong Kong website (Traditional Chinese and English desktop website) and mobile App (Hong Kong Version 7.20.0 or above).
3. How to use: Select the promo code when purchase a selective product, will receive an instant discount of HK$10. Each order could enjoy a maximum of HK$10. Promo code is only valid when payment is made with HKD.
4. The promo code is valid for designated Tours & Ticket only: Ngong Ping 360 Hong Kong Resident combo packages, not applicable for the package of net cable car ticket, elderly ticket or all Flash Deal (Advance) packages.
5. Only one promo code can be applied to each booking. The Promo Code cannot be used with other discounts or promotions. Each Trip.com member could use the promo code twice only within promotion period.
6. No exchange of cash or membership point with this promo code.
7. In the case of booking cancellations, the promo codes used for that booking will automatically be returned to your account and made available for use during the promotion phase it was issued in. Promo codes used for bookings which are then modified by customer support will be considered null and void.
8. These terms and conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. Trip.com reserves all rights to the final interpretation of this promotion.
From 5 Jul 2021, guests can top up HK$20 (same price for both adult and child) for one attraction admission ticket upon purchasing any cable car ticket or guided tour at Ngong Ping 360 Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal ticketing office or Ngong Ping 360 official website (Each ticket for one-time entry of either attraction only). If guest purchase tickets through Ngong Ping 360 Official webstore, please select this “add on product” after selection of cable car tickets before payment.
*The 2 attractions included: Cable Car Discovery Centre (Original Price: HK$60) and The Art of Chocolate Hong Kong Admission Ticket (Original Price: HK$88).
The Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car soaring over Lantau Island to Ngong Ping Village has become as famous as the attractions it takes you to. Board a comfortable glass car at Tung Chung Terminal and take in the rolling green hills and the South China Sea from the air. This is one of Lantau Island's must-do's, so don't miss the Ngong Ping 360 experience.
Cable Car Discovery Centre
The very first edutaining permanent exhibition themed around cable car – is now open! Explore the different galleries and experience zones, including a showcase of cable car components and a photo area, to learn more about the Ngong Ping Cable Car system. From the history of cable cars to the hard work of unsung engineering heroes, different aspects of the extreme project are shown right in front of you. Play around with the interactive installations and enter the restricted engineering zone through virtual reality, too. A novel travelling experience and fun learning await your discovery!
The Art of Chocolate Hong Kong
A dream-like world themed around chocolate. Guest will have a 15-minute visit to “The Art of Chocolate Hong Kong” exhibition and tasting of 3 types of chocolate.
*Guests can not choose The Art of Chocolate Hong Kong when they top up the discount attraction tickets at Ngong Ping Cable Car Terminal
Choose a Ngong Ping 360 standard cabin or upgrade to a crystal cabin to get a panoramic vista beneath your feet. There's plenty of time to drink in the view and get some photos, as you'll be cruising above ground for around 25 minutes and covering around 5.7km! Ngong Ping 360 is definitely the best mode of transport to escape the bustling city.
When you land at the Ngong Ping 360 Terminal you'll find yourself right next to Ngong Ping Village, where adventure awaits to lead you to the Big Buddha, Po Lin Monastery and Tai O fishing village. For a limited time only, you can also get discounted snacks with your Ngong Ping 360 cable car ticket, so check out our snack options when you select your tickets!
Please refer to the "Package Details" or "How to Use It", Valid for 1 use(s) only
- One-way/round-trip cable car journey in your selected cabin /
- All personal expenses and expenses not mentioned in the inclusions
Change & Refund Policies
- This booking can be canceled free of charge at any time provided you have not used it. If you need to cancel it, please sign in to Trip.com to submit your cancellation
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time
- Please present Trip.com booking confirmation email with a booking number and valid ID to redeem the admission ticket/meal voucher and gain admission
- All tickets cannot be resold
- Redemption and Usage Time: 10:00 - 18:00
- Redemption Location: ticket window at Tung Chung Station of Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car
- Address: 11 East Dadong Road, Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
Adult: Age 12 to 64
Child: Age 3 to 11
Senior: Age 65+
Free admission for children under 3
- HK Residents Special Offer: Full names (Same as name on HKID or birth certificate) shall be provided during booking. Guests are required to present vaild HKID copy at ticket window at Tung Chung Station of Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car; Child aged 11 or below shall present vaild Hong Kong birth certificate or its copy to enjoy the offer
- Ngong Ping 360 will not operate in the event of inclement weather conditions. Please visit the Ngong Ping 360 website for updated information before booking and departure
- Free admission for children under 3 years old
Daily preventative measures for your peace of mind
To safeguard the health and safety for our staff and our guests, the following preventative measures are implemented by Ngong Ping 360:
- Four passengers per cabin
- Only family and friends within the same group will be allowed in the same cabin
- Guests can reserve Cable car tickets through via Ngong Ping 360’s website
- Tickets are sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
Thorough cleaning and disinfection
- Cable car cabins, terminals and Ngong Ping Village are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected and treated with medical grade photocatalyst.
- Travelling time for the cable car ride is appropriately adjusted to ensure adequate time for cabin cleaning and disinfectant with 1:99 bleach after each use.
- Widen queueing distance to maintain air circulation
- Cabin’s windows will allow plenty of fresh air to circulate inside the cabin
Furthermore, the following measures are in place at Ngong Ping 360 for strengthened hygiene for your cable car journey:
- Guests must wear face masks on Ngong Ping 360 premises.
- Set up body temperature monitoring equipment to ensure the body temperatures of guests are within the normal range before boarding.
- For guests with fever symptoms, we will help with rescheduling the travelling date of their cable car tickets and advise them to seek medical attention.
- Alcohol hand sanitizers are made available.
- Disinfected mats are placed at boarding platforms.