【Announcement】In response to the recent announcement by the government and health authorities in line with prevention efforts taking place across Hong Kong, SuperPark Hong Kong will be temporarily closing our premise from 15 Jul 2020, until further notice. The updated open dates please refer to Superpark Official website.
For guest’s who purchased admission tickets for entry within closing period, SuperPark Hong Kong has extended the ticket for 3 months.
To ensure the extra hygiene of Superpark, the business hour will amend to Mon to Sun 11:00 - 19:30
New SuperSessions on official website (*Guests are required to leave the playing area between sessions for cleaning and sanitation of equipment and high-touch surfaces):
Session A 1100-1300
Session B 1315-1515
Session C 1530-1730
Session D 1745-1930
Trip.com Special Offer! You may now enjoy 2 superpark official sessions at HK$220 with SuperPark grip socks (Official price is HK$255)!
- Session 1 11:00 - 15:15 (Official Session A & B)
- Session 2 15:30 - 19:30 (Official Session C & D)
(*Guests are required to leave the playing area between official sessions for cleaning and sanitation of equipment and high-touch surfaces)
We're taking extra hygiene measures!
SuperPark cares for you...
- FIVE times a day for disinfection and sanitize all frequent touched surfaces between sessions
- Full venue frogging by ZOONO, long lasting anti-microbial treatment tested successfully against COVID-19
- Reduced capacity by 70% to ensure each guest can have average 200 sq ft of space
As you play...
- Maximum of 4 people in a single group per activity
- Keep 1.5m apart for social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer will be placed in multiple locations to encourage usage before and after each activity
- Wear one-off disposable hair cover or gloves to avoid direct contact of protective gears for some activities
- Undergo temperature screening procedures for all guests and crews
- Face mask will be worn by all crews and guests during the entire visit
- Guests will be asked to declare the travel history over the past 14 days
- Sanitize your hands
*Due to the current health situation, we are continually fogging our games more frequently with ZOONO, eco-friendly microbe shield surface sanitising germ protection spray that kills 99.9% bacteria.
Getting super bored? Luckily Hong Kong has just the perfect remedy to keep your spirits up! Head over to Kowloon and visit the hottest purpose-built indoor activity park in town. At SuperPark, get to take on a ton of “exergaming” and “edutainment” activities such as wall climbing, trampoline jumping, skateboarding, tube sliding, track racing, AI boxing and many many more. The packages include regular and super day tickets plus the option to upgrade your ticket with a set lunch or learning sessions. You can choose from three different arenas available inside the 45,000sqft park - whether you’re up for new some adventures, or if you want to challenge your peers to a few competitive games, or if you want to do activities in your own way at the Freestyle Hall, everyone from all sizes and ages is super welcome to play! Experience a super fun time in Hong Kong with your SuperPark ticket!
- Facility Introduction
Blending boxing and fitness into a thrilling game, this exclusive AI Boxer in HK reacts by adapting to your movements!
kids bouncing on trampoline
New interactive trampolining concept allows players to get a good workout while battling with each other!
kids on skateboards
Enjoy riding and gliding on skateboards and scooters.
kids wall climbing
Work out a few muscles and climb your way to the top of the 8 meters tower.
Conquer obstacles like Spider Climb, Jungle Swings and Wedge Run and become a ninja master!
Fun and versatile exergaming activity that utilizes movement tracking technology in an innovative way!
Interactive gym to get your senses, body and mind running at full speed with immersive audio and visuals!
- Ticket options chosen
- Other personal expenditures
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
How to Use It
- The use time is in local time.
- On the selected date, please display the Trip.com order id to staff to gain admission.
- Business Hour:
- Mon to Sun: 11:00 - 19:30
- SuperPark Hong Kong, Shop G03, G/F, One Silver Sea, No. 18 Hoi Fai Road, Tai Kok Tsui, Kowloon, HK
- Open Hour:
Mon to Sun: 11:00 - 19:30
Address：SuperPark Hong Kong, Shop G03, G/F, One Silver Sea, No. 18 Hoi Fai Road, Tai Kok Tsui, Kowloon, HK
- *Activities with height and age limit:
For guest 100cm tall or above:
- Flying fox
- Pedal Car Track
- Tube Slide
- Skate and Scoot World
- Augmented Climbing Wall
- Ninja Track
For guest 120cm tall or above:
- Trampoline Platform *Guest age 3 or above with height below 120cm can go to Kids Trampoline
For guest 140cm tall or above:
Adult: Age 3+
Free admission for children below 3 years old. Proof of birth date may be required upon check-in for children below 3 years old. Any child below 8 must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible paid adult (aged 15 or above) when entering SuperPark.
In general, SuperPark remains open in inclement weather. However, in extremely adverse conditions such as when the Hong Kong Observatory issues a rainstorm warning or tropical cyclone signal, special Park arrangements will go into effect. Please refer to the list below to see the arrangements that correspond to each such condition.
Amber Rainstorm Warning
Red Rainstorm Warning
Black Rainstorm Warning
The SuperPark will remain open.
If the signal is in effect prior to the opening of the Park, the Park will open as usual. The Park may close for an extended period and the re-opening is subject to the Park’s condition affected by the rainstorm. Guests can check the updated opening arrangements on SuperPark website or via Enquiry Hotline at (852) 3611 0139.
Tropical Cyclone Signal No.1
Tropical Cyclone Signal No.3
Tropical Cyclone Signal No.8 or above
The SuperPark will remain open.
If Hong Kong Observatory announces specific hoisting time for Tropical Cyclone Signal No.8 during Park operating hours, the Park will remain open.
If the Tropical Cyclone Signal No.8 or above is in effect prior to the opening of the Park, the Park will open as usual. Admission tickets of the day can be exchanged for a new ticket of the same type within 3 months from the date of the tickets. To exchange your ticket, please bring along your booking confirmation and approach the Reception at the Super Park or email to email@example.com for arrangement.
Guests can check the updated opening arrangements on SuperPark HK Facebook Page or via Enquiry Hotline at (852) 3611 0139.