【Early Bird Offer】
1. Free gift for first 1000 customers of designated ticket!
The first 1,000 customers who have purchased Child tickets or Parent-Kid packages will receive a free gift. Each Child ticket and Parent-Kid ticket could redeem one gift only.
How to redeem: On the date of admission, please present the Trip.com confirmation email of the early bird ticket to staff for redemption.
*Limited gifts such as Peppa Pig A4 folder or Peppa Pig sticker book or Peppa Pig height rod, free gift will be given out randomly.
Peppa Pig Happy Day Interactive Play – Hong Kong
<Celebrate Friendship with Interactive Fun>
Peppa Pig, the pre-schoolers’ superstar is coming to Hong Kong in April 2022!
Featuring a multitude of activities Peppa Pig Happy Day Interactive Play – Hong Kong.
We visit where Peppa lives, filled with good memories and laughter. Finding the keys to happiness and joy and create unforgettable memories. “Family Celebrations” remains true to Peppa’s core values – “Togetherness” & “Happiness”
Jump into the World of Peppa Pig, from the soft play area to the countryside, from the garden to the city, recreating the classic scenes from the animated series and featuring three-dimensional character statues.
Numerous of themed interactive video projections activities bring to life the world of Peppa Pig like never before: jumping in muddy puddles, participating in running competitions and watering the plants in the garden, etc. Those will spark the imagination of your little piggies: Jump, laugh, play imagine and giggle! Importantly, meet and greet by Peppa and George in their lovely living room.
Valid from February 16, 2022 to July 3, 2022 (local time), Valid for 1 use(s) only
- Early Bird Ticket Reservation Promo Code (For reservation later)
- 1000 Free gifts (for first Child ticket and Parent-Kid ticket only )
- Other not mentioned fee
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
How to Use It
- The usage time is in local time.
- Upon successful booking, Trip.com will email you the Early Bird Ticket Reservation Promo Code.
- Each Early Bird Tickets/ Bundle Tickets will be received one Early Bird Ticket Reservation Promo Code.
- Please use the Early Bird Ticket Reservation Promo Code to complete the reservation at the reservation website during below reservation period.
- Reservation Period: From 16 Feb 2022 00:00 to 3 July 18:20
- Reservation Website: https://hk.trip.com/things-to-do/detail/39786932/
- **No entry is allowed without reservation. Actual admission date and time please refer to the sessions you sucessfully reserved at the link in Early-bird Redemption Voucher.
- “Peppa Pig Happy Day Interactive Play” Hong Kong Exhibition
- Address: Portal 6311, 1st Floor, FTLife Tower, Kowloon Bay
- Exhibition Date: From 1 Apr 2022 to 3 July 2022
- Exhibition Time:
- Regular Days (Mon to Fri, except Public Holidays & 15 Apr to 22 Apr): 14:00 - 19:30 (Last Admission Time is 18:30)
- Peak Days (Sat, Sun, Public Holidays & 15 Apr to 22 Apr): 10:00 - 19:30 (Last Admission Time is 18:30)
“Peppa Pig Happy Day Interactive Play” Hong Kong Exhibition
Location: Portal 6311, 1st Floor, FTLife Tower, Kowloon Bay
Exhibition Date: From 1 Apr 2022 to 3 July 2022
Session Times: (Last Admission Time is 18:30)
- Regular Days (Mon to Fri, except Public Holidays & 15 Apr to 22 Apr) :(Each Session Length is 150 minutes):
14:00-16:30 / 17:00-19:30
- Peak Days (Sat, Sun, Public Holidays & 15 Apr to 22 Apr):(Each Session Length is 90 minutes):
10:00-11:30 / 12:00-13:30 / 14:00-15:30 / 16:00-17:30 / 18:00-19:30
Organiser: Snow Palace, Starry, Big Honor
Adult: Age 12+
Child: Age 11 or below
Parent-Kid: 1 Age 12+ Adult + 1 Age 11 or below Child
one ticket for one persion admission.
1. Upon successful booking, each Early Bird Tickets/ Bundle Tickets will be received one Early Bird Ticket Reservation Promo Code. This Early Bird Ticket Reservation Promo Code is for reserve the admission time-slot later. For reservation details, please refer to [How to Use It].
2. Each ticket admits one person only. Children aged 11 or below must be accompanied by adults.
3. Upon admission, visitors must show their electronic tickets or the QR code on the tickets (printed or electronic copies).
4. Each QR Code could be redeemed once only. No re-entry is allowed.
5. Each sessions have limited play time, please refer to [Activity Details]. The last admission time is 18:30.
6. Some facilities have height restrictions, please follow the instructions of onsite staff.
7. The organizer adheres to a maximum capacity in the venue at one time. Ticket holders may be required to queue for admission and registration.
8. For public safety, all visitors must wear masks and undergo temperature checking before admission. The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the organizer’s and venue’s guidelines for admission.
9. Based on safety considerations, visitors suffering from sickness, including but not limited to fever, cold/flu, vomiting or showing any infectious diseases’ symptoms, are not allowed to take part in the exhibition.
1. No eating or drinking is allowed in venue.
2. Wheeled items, including luggage, baby strollers, or items posing potential hazards, e.g. umbrellas, selfie sticks and animals, are not allowed in the Event. No storage space is provided for luggage and baby strollers.
3. The owner has full responsibility if their stored items are stolen or damaged. Organizers have no liability or compensation responsibilities.
4. For the avoidance of doubt, visitors undertake to indemnify the organizer for any losses, expenses, claims and liabilities which the organizer may suffer or incur as a result of any damage done by the visitors to any exhibit in whatever manner.
5. Entry must be refused, and the organizer can report to the police if tickets are not purchased from the organizer or its authorized agent(s).
6. If a typhoon or rainstorm signal is hoisted on an exhibition date, please refer to Facebook page for the latest arrangement.
7. Tickets sold through any channels and related service charges are non-refundable and non-exchangeable and cannot be re-sold.
8. The organizers reserve the right to alter the contents and arrangements of the Event for whatever reasons without informing the visitors. Under all circumstances, tickets sold and related service charges are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
9. The ticket buying and admission rules are subject to changes without notice to the visitors. Under all circumstances, tickets sold and related service charges are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
10. The organizer reserves all the rights of interpreting, adding to and amending these terms and conditions. The organizer reserves the right to make final decisions in case of any disputes. Visitors hereby agree to be abided by all these terms and conditions.
11. If you have any enquiries, please contact Trip.com at +852 3008 3268.
12. In compliance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap.486 of The Laws of Hong Kong) (the “Ordinance”), the organizer would like to inform you of the following:
i.Upon registration and reservation for admission to the event titled “《Jurassic X The Dinosaur Park》” (the “Event”), visitors must provide the organizer with their data (including names, telephone numbers and email addresses) (the “Personal Data”) necessary for such registration and reservation.
ii.For security purposes, the Personal Data may be disclosed and transferred to the landlord (the “Landlord”) of the premises where the Event will be held and/or its group companies.
iii.Failure to supply the Personal Data may result in the organizer and/or the landlord being unable to grant access to the Event or the premises where the Event will be held to such visitors.
iv.Personal Data is collected from visitors by the organizer in its ordinary course of business.
v.The Personal Data may be used for the following purposes:
a. processing of the registration and reservation for admission to the Event;
b. satisfying the security requirements of the premises where the Event will be held;
c. providing the landlord with the requisite information for granting access to the premises of the Event to visitors;
d. the operation of the services provided to visitors;
e. marketing services or products of the organizer and/or its agents; and
f. for operational purposes and statistical analysis of the organizer.
vi. The Personal Data held by the organizer relating to a visitor will be kept strictly confidential. However, the organizer may disclose such Personal Data to any or all of the following parties, notwithstanding that their place(s) of business may be outside Hong Kong:
a. any agent, contractor or third party service provider who provides administrative, telecommunication, computer, payment, data processing or any other services to the organizer in connection with the operation of its business or the Event;
b. any other person, including the organizer's affiliated company(ies), under a duty of confidentiality to the organizer who has undertaken to keep such Personal Data confidential;
c. any person to whom the organizer is under an obligation to disclose the requirements of any law, regulation or court order binding on the organizer or any guidelines issued by regulatory or other authorities with which the organizer is expected to comply; and
d. selected companies to inform visitors of services or information that the organizer believes will interest visitors. Following disclosure, the Personal Data may be collected, held, processed, or used by such parties in whole or part inside or outside Hong Kong for the purposes set out in paragraph v.
vii. (All reasonable efforts are made to ensure that any Personal Data held by the organiser is stored in a secure and safe place. All personal data which we collect is kept confidential to the best of our ability.
viii.The organiser and the parties mentioned in paragraph 6 may retain the Personal Data for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archiving and/or audit purposes.
ix.Under and in accordance with the terms of the Ordinance, any visitor has the right:
a. to check whether the organiser holds any Personal Data relating to him and is of access to such Personal Data;
b. to require the organiser to correct any data relating to him which is inaccurate; and
c. to ascertain the organiser’s policies and practices in relation to the Personal Data and be informed of the kind of Personal Data held by the organiser.
x. In accordance with the terms of the Ordinance, the organiser has the right to charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.