Ocean Park has reopened on 18 Feb 2021. The Park will continue to put in place a series of strict precautionary measures to safeguard the health and safety of our visitors, staff and animals.
To comply with the Hong Kong Government’s latest anti-pandemic guidelines, the following new measures will be implemented:
- (1) All visitors, except that exempted*, are required to make online reservations on Ocean Park's official website prior to their visits, and provide the Park with their names and phone numbers.
- (2) Visitors exempted from online reservations are required to scan the LeaveHomeSafe QR code or to register their names, contact numbers and visiting date and time, upon entry.
*Except for children aged below 3, Hong Kong citizens aged 65 with a maximum of two accompanying children aged 3-11 and guests with “Registration Card for People with Disabilities” issued by Labour and Welfare Bureau in Hong Kong.
Starting from 17 February 2021, the system will release booking quota for the next 14 days at 5 pm every day for visitors to make online reservations. Upon successful registration, visitors will get instant confirmation with a reservation QR code on-screen, followed by email notification. Visitors need to present the reservation QR code together with their admission tickets or passes for entry to the Park.
In order to provide visitors a spacious and well-ordered environment, the Park has adjusted its park-wide capacity, and all visitors are required to make online reservations prior to their visits. Visitors without a reservation will not be able to admit the Park.
Hong Kong Ocean Park combines the fun of a theme park with the experience of an aquarium for an excellent family day out. Jump on a roller coaster, be dropped from dizzying heights, or speed down a river - if you dare. See an impressive collection of sea creatures in expansive viewing panels, giving you the impression of swimming among the fish. Get up close with some animals and learn about animal protection as you pass Arctic fox dens, koalas in gum trees and even two giant pandas in their forest. The park's own form of transport is just as famous as its attractions: its cable car gives great views and visitors can see a real map of attractions below them.
- Conveniently scan your QR code and enter the park
Ocean Park is decked out with extraordinary butterfly-themed flower presentations Floraland from 17 April to 30 May. Featuring over 50 different plant groups, nearly 800 colourful potted plants and five magnificent butterfly-shaped floral arrangements that integrate with the natural environment of the Park, the seasonal floral haven ensures magnificent colourful photo moments for visitors to enjoy.
“Gala of Lights”, an extraordinary integrated night-time entertainment experience featuring 360-degree water-based multimedia shows and exciting interactive installations never before seen in Hong Kong, along with time-limited themed dining and an array of unique souvenirs. Every 19:15 on Sat and Sun of Mar and April will have the light show.
- Meal Coupon
Kiosk Food Tasting Pass:
Pass Included: One set meal (valued at HK 70) with a main course and a glass of soft drink
Redemption Place: Chan's Noodle (The Waterfront), Panda Cafe Food-to-Go (The Waterfront), Clown Corner (The Summit), Golden Fried Chicken (The Summit), and Boardwalk Cafe (The Summit)
Theme Restaurant Tasting Pass:
Pass Included: One set meal including main course and a glass of soft drink
Redemption Place: Aqua City Bakery, Club Panda (The Waterfront), Bayview Restaurant, Terrace Café or Cafe Ocean (The Summit)
Special Theme Restaurant Tasting Pass:
Pass Included: 1 designated set meal (soup of the day + 1 designated main course + 1 designated soft drink + 1 designated dessert)
Redemption Place: Tuxedos Restaurant (Polar Adventure I Summit), Ginger Grill (Aqua City I Waterfront)
Old Hong Kong Street Food Tasting Pass:
Pass Included: 1 Signature Local Street Food, 3 Iconic Local Snacks, and 1 drink from below:
1. Signature Local Street Food: egg puff at Mammy Pancake; or steamed lotus leaf wrapped glutinous rice with chicken at Mei Lam Kee; or fried noodle with soya sauce at Happy Snack; or pan-fried dumplings at Chan's Noodle/Wing Lai Yuen
2. Iconic Local Snacks: minced beef ball (2 pieces) at Mei Lam Kee; or beef ball (3 pieces) at Mei Lam Kee; or pork ball (3 pieces) at Mei Lam Kee; or spicy pork (3 pieces) at Mei Lam Kee; or sausage (2 pieces) at Mei Lam Kee; or spicy fish ball (4 pieces) at Mei Lam Kee; or steamed fish dumpling (4 pieces) at Mei Lam Kee; or pan-fried trio (2 pieces) at Happy Snack; or steamed rice roll (2 pieces) at Happy Snack
3. 1 cup of Hong Kong Style Milk Tea at KamCha or 1 bottle / can of coke cola
Please refer to the "Package Details" or "How to Use It", Valid for 1 use(s) only
- Hong Kong Ocean Park Daytime ticket (if selected)
- Meal voucher (if selected/included in the package)
- Hong Kong Resident Special Offer｜One-Day Ticket + in-park Cash Voucher (Advance Online Booking Required): Daytime ticket + in-park cash voucher (HK$100 for Adult; HK$50 for Child) - Valid until 30 June 2021
- Hong Kong Resident Weekday Offer｜One-Day Ticket: Daytime ticket - Valid for One Entry Monday to Thursday (Except Public Holidays)（Valid Till 30 Jun 2021）.
- All personal expenses and expenses not mentioned in the inclusions
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time. The usage date shall be the date then you successfully reserved at https://www.oceanpark.com.hk/en
- You will receive a confirmation email from Trip.com with a PDF Voucher.
- 【Hong Kong Citizen Special Offer in-park Cash Voucher】
- Please present the admission QR Code as a cash voucher directly at the designated restaurant, food kiosks (Not applicable for McDonald's Restaurant and Ciao Chow), and souvenir shops (Waterfront Gifts, Deep Sea Traders, and The Lodge) on the reserved date of visit.
- 【Admission Ticket】
- The ticket is valid until 30 June 2021. Please make a reservation within the valid time.
- "Hong Kong Resident Weekday Offer｜One-Day Ticket" is only available for Monday to Thursday (Except Public Holiday).
- To enable social distancing, visitors should reserve online at https://www.oceanpark.com.hk/sc in advance for entry date within 14 days.
- Upon success reservation, the system will display a QR code with reservation details and sent you an email.
- Customers should present the reservation QR Code and Trip.com PDF voucher to gain admission.
- Please bring your passport or other valid ID for age and identity reference.
- 【Information of Park】
- Address: Ocean Park, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong Island
- The Park will open from 10:00 am to 18:00 pm on weekdays, and 10:00 am to 19:00 pm on weekends and public holidays.
Ocean Park’s Giant Panda Adventure, home to female panda Ying Ying and male panda Le Le, will be temporarily closed to the public from today until further notice to provide an environment conducive to panda mating, as the annual breeding season begins.
Address: Ocean Park, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong Island
Opening Hours: Ocean Park will resume operations on 18 February 2021. The Park will open from 10:00am to 6:00pm on weekdays, and 10:00am to 7:00pm on weekends and public holidays. Please refer to official announcement from Ocean Park for updates.
- Opening Hour of Restaurants:
Chan’s Noodle / Wing Lai Yuen (Old Hong Kong) Everyday 12:00 – 18:00
Panda Café Food To Go (Amazing Asian Animals) Everyday 11:00 – 17:00
Ginger Grill (Aqua City) Everyday 11:00 – 17:00
Aqua City Bakery (Aqua City) Everyday 11:00 – 17:00
Club Panda (Amazing Asian Animals) Everyday 11:00 – 17:00
Tuxedos Restaurant (Polar Adventure) Everyday 11:00 – 17:00
Clown Corner(Thrill Mountain) Everyday 12:00 – 17:00
Golden Fried Chicken (Marine World) Everyday 12:00 – 17:00
Boardwalk Café (Marine World) Everyday 12:00 – 17:00
The Bayview Restaurant (Marine World) Everyday 11:00 – 17:00
The Terrace Café (Marine World) Everyday 11:00 – 17:00 (Please check the opening hour on official website)
Café Ocean (Marine World) Everyday 11:00 – 17:00
Adult: Age 12+
Child: Age 3 - 11
Free admission for children under 3 Free admission for Hong Kong seniors 65 and over with valid ID Free admission for Hong Kong residents with disabilities with valid ID Free admission for Hong Kong residents on their birthdays with valid ID
Please provide your personal information and contact details when booking.
A valid passport may be requested as proof of purchase.
1. A maximum of 10 tickets can be purchased per transaction per order.
2. To redeem the park tickets or upon Park admission, you are required to present (i) your e-ticket issued by Ocean Park for the purchase of tickets for verification purpose.
3. Children aged 11 or below must be accompanied by a person aged 15 or above.
4. The Park reserves the right to close any of the listed rides or attractions for maintenance or any other reasons without prior notice. For the latest maintenance schedule, pleaserefer to official website.
5. For repair, maintenance, inclement weather or other reason, Ocean Park may suspend the operation of any ride or close any attraction at any time without prior notice. It is a condition of sale of the Park’s admission ticket that any request for refund, whether partial or in full, for the tickets purchased by visitors will not be considered by the Park as a result of such ride suspension or closure of attraction.
6. In case of inclement weather, including but without limitation to the hoisting of tropical cyclone signal no. 8 or above or black rainstorm warnings, Ocean Park may close the Park with or without prior notice to the public.
7. In case the Park reaches its maximum capacity, Ocean Park may exercise admission control and you may not be allowed for entry.
8. A condition of entry is to comply with Ocean Park Bylaw, safety rules and Park Rules and Regulations which are displayed at the entrances and/or other appropriate locations of the Park.
9. The ticket will be void if altered or defaced.
10. Ocean Park shall not be responsible for any loss of any kind or any damage to any property of any person within the Park. In the event of dispute, the decision of Ocean Park shall be final.
Important note: Please protect this ticket, do not damage or wet it, especially the barcode area which must be scanned at the entrance. This ticket will be void if altered or defaced. Ocean Park accepts no responsibility for any lost ticket.
【Hong Kong Citizen Special Offer in-park Cash Voucher】
1. Please present the admission QR Code as cash voucher directly at designated restaurant, food kiosks (Not applicable for McDonald's Restaurant and Ciao Chow) and souvenir shops (Waterfront Gifts, Deep Sea Traders, and The Lodge) on the reserved date of visit.
2. The cash voucher can be used only on the date of visit. No minimum spending per transaction is required. It can be used cumulatively in one transaction.
3. The voucher must be presented at the time of ordering and payment.
4. The cash voucher is not applicable to Ocean FasTrack, Get Closer to the Animals programme and vending machines.
5. The cash voucher cannot be used in conjunction with SmartFun annual pass related discounts, credit card discounts, discount coupons and other promotional offers.
6. This promotional ticket can be upgraded to “Unlimited Entry Pass” by paying the price difference. Unused cash voucher of the promotion ticket will not be re-issued after being upgraded.
7. The cash voucher is neither refundable nor exchangeable for cash.
8. The cash voucher cannot be sold to any party. Any person caught selling the cash voucher will be subject to prosecution.
9. Detailed T&C please refer to the ticket.